25.12.09

I can't believe

my last post was in September - what a terrible, terrible blogger I am!!
just too much going on to sit down and blog, but ah here comes the time when I'm going to
(writing college essays on Christmas YES)

what a lovely christmas, the grandparents are here, the cousins/auntuncle left last night, and I have lovely presents. among my favorite are the rodarte for target dress and hat that I'm currently wearing and a coffee thermos all of my own!! (my parents realized that because I am constantly taking it to school every morning in their thermos, I should probly have one)


(it's without the belt, of course)

I also got a disposable camera as a gift from my old babysitter's annual xmas party and I forgot how much I love those suckers...such an awesome photo quality, once printed! I've been toting it with me everywhere and snapping random shots. can't wait to develop.

I wish I could go on a hike today, but it's pretty nasty - rainy, cold, and rather dark. so instead I'll write and then hopefully start the long process of uploading songs to my new iPod!

also macbeth's my next project, and I couldn't be more excited (i'm Banquo, for any of you who knows the play) it's gonna be a rockin' good time and a fab way to leave high school.


I should be running but once xc season ended, I moved right into playing piano for Godspell and having rehearsals so again, all my time for running was sucked up. irony: I had four days in between the end of godspell and beginning of macbeth rehearsals (HA...such is the life of the theatah, I suppose)

merry christmas all -
tell someone how thankful you are to have them in your life
enjoy today with a hot cup of chocolate or chai tea
(and of course family)

No comments:

Post a Comment