7.8.09

always dream little cloud laughters

- that's a magnetic poetry quote, f y i

i leave for bald head island tomorrow w leah
it should be good, nice & relaxing

i'm gonna read a lot, seeing as i really need to (suck it ap eng)
also i'm gonna train with leah, seeing as our first meet is less than 2 weeks away hooorah!
also i'm gonna do lots of midnight swimming and kayaking and turtle walking and biking

i can smell incense from where i'm sitting and it's so nice..



~ ~ ~


she left


but it's not so bad


cos we came to a realization that wherever we are


we'll be together


she left me a post-it note underneath my loft, saying:

"you got it babe
haverford then traveling then having babies next door. yes."

2 comments:

  1. yeah I dunno what was up with last week but I really didn't do much of anything but play soccer and work but I got a little glimpse of you guys on 9th street :)

    hopefully we'll see each other before school starts though

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will miss YOU so much. and everything about durham...

    unfortunately i am currently not planning on coming home until christmas break because my parents are flying up so we can do thanksgiving with my dads best friend who lives nearby. buuuuuuutttttt, my dad apparently said to my mom that he would be seeing me BEFORE thanksgiving so i am planning on me coming home for a weekend and if so we'll totally have to meet up!

    good luck with your senior year and we'll have to stay in touch via facebook and our blogs of course!

    ReplyDelete